Thursday 17 April 2008

Tagged!

Eek, I've been tagged by Bea! This game sounds like fun, so I'm joining in...

Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

And here are my six non-important things:

1. I collect wild bird feathers that I find in the fields and woods where I live, and so far I've been able to identify most of them. My prize possession is a tiny barn owl feather that I found on our driveway.

2. I didn't eat pork for several years when I was in my teens, not because I didn't like pork but because I'm afraid of pigs. Eventually the smell of crispy bacon won me back, but I still don't like pigs!

3. I have a fascination for the drawings and stories of Tove Jansson and I particularly identify with 'Little My' from the moomintroll books.

4. My Ipod is called Kermit, because he's green.

5. I can't ice skate. I mean I Really Can't. Last time I tried, I fell on my behind right in front of a first aider at the ice rink, who looked down at me, then turned and said to his friend next to him: 'that's going to hurt in the morning!' And he was absolutely right.

6. Whenever I get a new kind of feed for my horses, I taste a little myself - just so I know what it tastes like. I particularly like rolled maize.

I'm tagging: Mel, Barbara and Zoe.

No comments: