Tuesday 1 January 2008

Wicked Progress

I've been knitting up a storm over the past few days - mostly working on my Wicked sweater. I love this pattern, it's an easy but simple and elegant knit, just my kind of thing. It's the first top-down garment I've made, and I'm really enjoying working that way. I've tried it on a couple of times and it fits very well so far (sorry no pics yet, it takes ages to put it on waste yarn and I didn't have my camera handy the last time). I've now separated off the armholes, and completed the first set of body decreases, I have about 2-3" to go before I reach the waistline.






The handspun yarn continues to make me happy, the more I work with it, the more it fluffs up. It's so cosy soft, I keep hugging it :) I also have to be careful where I leave the knitting - as my little cat Fili likes soft things to sleep on and I'd rather not have cat hair added to the bunny fluff!

No comments: